Peculiarities of the checkstand display:
- Modularity – in other words the display designed as a set of standard elements from which you can modulate different variants of the checkstand display as from the LEGO.
- Flexibility – possibility to make some configuration changes of the display according to the changes in demand on products and assortment.
Advantages of container (roll container):
- Essential speed-up of transport turnaround owing to the reduction of dead time.
- Reduction of needs in loading machines
- Increase of the working volume part of the cargo vehicles and stocks.
- Prolongation of the package living
- Increase in safety of goods and their package during their transportation through the stock or outside.
- Speed-up of order completing at the depot.
Perforated stands with hooks
The main peculiarity of the stand is perforation presence on the back panels. Perforation holes placed in the stated order allow hanging the hooks and holders for different goods: chips, salad dressings, snacks. Often such stands are located in household chemicals and durable goods department, hanging different products on them: razors, powders, tools etc.
Modularity allows completing the stand with other stands in a row of shopping stalls, making the common style of the sales area in the shop. It’s also effective to complete the universal stands with perforated back panels at the upper part of the stand, leaving standard shelves in the bottom row. Fitting equipment combined in such a way could be used for laying out different types of goods, that is very convenient in small shops.
Polymer coating, spread on the metal stand elements, saves it from scratches and extends its working lifespan.