Roll containers are the most necessary service equipment whether at a dry-cleaning, small laundry facilities or production sites. Laundry roll containers prevent clothes from wear-out and help keep it at good condition for longer term.
Roll cages are made from the following materials: stainless steel, plastic, coated ferrous metal. Base frame and sidewalls of a roll container can be made of different materials. Each type of roll container has its advantages.
- Roll containers with plastic base frame are lighter than those with metal base frames, though metal base frame is more durable.
- Roll containers made of ferrous metal can be electro-galvanized or coated with polymeric powder (paint-coated). Paint-coated roll cages exposed to shearing distortions and as a result of it – corrosion.
- Most optimal material for laundry roll containers by quality-price ratio is electro-galvanized metal.
- Stainless steel roll containers are durable but the price range is quite high.
Laundry roll containers can be 2-3-4-sided and of various sizes.
The range of accessories for roll containers is defined by the functionality:
- Doors of different types:
- hinged doors
- folding doors
- doors that can function as shelves
- Metal pockets for paper documents and/or identification magnets.
- Roll container base frame can be made of:
- sheet metal
- wire mesh
- Roll container can be fitted with foot kip to facilitate curbs passing
- Can be supplied with different castors types
- of various diameter
- with/without treadguards.